Sunday, August 16, 2015

Top 20 YouTubers

Today's blog is going to be a little different than what I usually post. This blog is going to be a list of my top 20 YouTubers. Definitely check them out if you don't already. Enjoy!

1. Manda31409 ~ She loves My Little Pony and all things pink. She's super pretty and is not afraid to be who she is. She also has a vlog channel.

2. themissalliecakes ~ She's a teacher and loves Disney. She does a lot of unboxing videos which I love.

3. Jessica Braun ~ Super cute and has a good personality on camera.

4. PiinkSparkles ~ I love her sense of humor and the fact that she can laugh at herself.

5. Lindsey Hughes ~ She is one of the first beauty gurus I watched. She also has a little puppy that I love to watch in the vlogs. I love her vlog channel as well.

6. bellsbeauty ~ I love how normal she is and wish that she would upload more often.

7. Jaclyn Hill ~ She's so pretty and funny. I love her bloopers.

8. Kelley Michelle ~ She uploads a lot of Bath & Body Works hauls.

9. Meghan Hughes ~ This is Lindsey Hughes' sister. I love watching how sisters can be so different but also get along so well.

10. Ashley Elizabeth ~ She does a lot of unboxing videos and she has no filter which is fun to watch.

11. Rachel Whitehurst ~ No filter and she is who she is no matter what. I also love the cooking videos she does with her boyfriend.

12. Ingrid Nilsen ~ Recently came out in a video and is just so inspirational.

13. Shaaanxo ~ She does a lot of make up tutorials.

14. Thanias Beauty ~ She is a make up artist. I love her personality and she is friends with Manda31409.

15. Nicole Guerriero ~ So funny and has her own beauty line.

16. ThatsHeart ~ I love watching her videos she does with her fiancée. They are so cute and funny together.

17. Casey Holmes ~ I love that she rescues dogs. She's really pretty and has a good personality on camera.

18. Pretty Little Vlogger ~ She does video recaps of the T.V. show Pretty Little Liars every week.

19. LaurenBonnell24 ~ She sings cover songs and original songs on her channel. Covers a lot of Taylor Swift and does such an amazing job.

20. megannicolesite ~ Another music artist. Puts together music videos and does a lot of collaborations with other YouTube singers.

That is my list of the top 20. These are the ones I watch the most although there are a few other ones I watch here and there. I hope you check them out. They are all amazing and bring something different to their channels.

Thanks for reading :)

XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment