Friday, August 14, 2015

Nail Polish Storage

This is how I store my nail polish.
 
 
I store all of my nail polish and tools in a two level plastic bin that I got from amazon for $25. I keep it between my two make up storage drawers. On top I keep my cotton rounds and nail polish remover.
 
 
In the top level I keep all of my top and base coats as well as my tools and cuticle care. I also keep my Sally Hansen sponge nail polish remover. I keep my most used nail polishes in the top. I keep the polishes by brand.
 
 
In the bottom layer I keep my nail polish color wheels. I keep this polish by brand also and this polish is what I use to paint only my toe nails and then other shades that I don't use as much as the others.
 
That is how I store my nail polish.
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment