Saturday, August 1, 2015

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish Review

This is a product review for the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish...
 
 
First off, I have two of the shades in Hydro Electric and Combustealable. I also have the Miracle Gel top coat.
 
The Sally Hansen Miracle Gel nail polish formula is amazing and the staying power is great. It lasts a long time without chipping. I think I had it on for 8 days before I noticed any chipping at all. I usually paint my nails once a week but I wanted to really try this polish out. Its been almost 3 weeks since I painted them only about a quarter of the polish has actually chipped. I love the colors in the line and the names are so cute. I am a sucker for nail polish names HAHA! It comes off fairly easy using non acetone nail polish remover as well.
 
The only negative thing I have to say about the polish is the price. I paid $10 per bottle and I don't see a difference between the Miracle Gel and any other nail polish that I have used. For example I can save two bucks and get an Essie polish that looks just as good. I have paid 4 dollars for Essie on sale as well. It's a personal preference whether you spend the two extra dollars or go with a cheaper brand or buy the Miracle Gel for $10. I don't think that I will buy anymore colors unless they are having a good sale on them because I have other polishes that are just as nice and last quite a while and costs a lot less as well. 
 
I hope this review was helpful.
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment