Sunday, August 2, 2015

WalMart Beauty Box Summer 2015

Here is what I got in the Summer WalMart Beauty Box...
 
 
I got another Neutrogena Healthy Skin Boosters Face Cleanser. I do like this cleanser and its 0.5 oz. It works well with my skin and it smells good. The size is also good and I get multiple uses out of it. The only thing negative about it is that I also go the same one in my Spring box. It would have been nice to get something else even if it was a different cleanser. I also got the Aveeno lotion that has sunscreen in it. It says it protects and hydrates and it's SPF 30. It's a 0.5 oz sample but you would be able to get multiple uses if its just going on your face. It also smells good but doesn't seem to have too much fragrance in it. I will definitely be trying this. You also get a $2 off coupon.
 
 
I got a perfume sample of One Direction's You & I. It smells alright but nothing that I would buy a full size of. I also wish I would have gotten something different. I think I have gotten a perfume sample every box. I don't really care for the sample perfumes. I'd rather get a rollerball or a nail polish or something like that.
 
 
I got this sample of the Simple Micellar Water. I wanted to try this but I am a little disappointed that this is a one time use and not a deluxe sample size but they also give you a $2 off coupon so that's always nice.
 
\
 
I am saving the best for last... I got TWO FULL SIZE products. I got the Vaseline Intensive Care Healing Serum Radiance Restore with Pure Cocoa Butter. It says it moisturizes to repair and restore radiance to dry, dull skin and it's non-greasy formula. It smells just like Cocoa Butter and it is 6.8 oz. I can not wait to try this out and see if it works for me. I will be doing a product review on this in the coming weeks so stay tuned for that. The last product that I got is the Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquer in the shade 300 Out Of This World. I am pretty sure this is a full size as well because if it's not then it would be one big lip product.
 
 
This is a swatch of Out Of This World. It's a really pretty pink. I think it's very wearable and definitely a shade that I will wear so I can't wait to try this out either.
 
I am very pleased with the Summer 2015 WalMart Beauty Box. I love that I got two full size products. I think this month was by far the best, the only thing I wish is that I got a different cleanser or different product since I got the Neutrogena one the last time. This is definitely an 8 out of 10 box in my opinion and so worth the $5 shipping charge. The box is FREE!
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola
 
P.S. Definitely check out this box if you haven't already, If you have let me know in the comments below or on my Instagram what you got and how you like the box. To sign up go to walmart.com/beautybox

No comments:

Post a Comment