Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Project 10 Pan Update

This is my Project 10 Pan Update. It has been exactly a month since I started. I have finished two products and replaced them with two more. I am well on my way to finishing several more. Check it out!
 
Products I am still working on...
 
 
1. Especially Escada Delicate Notes Perfume sample ~ I haven't used any of this because I have been wearing the Sweet Pea body spray.
 
2. Boscia Make Up Break Up Cleansing Oil ~ I have used this about once a week but I have one more month left to the project pan so I am going to use it a couple times a week.
 
3. Olive Oil Leave In Conditioner ~ I use this daily and will have no problem getting this finished in the next month.
 
4. Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Body Spray (travel size) ~ I have been wearing this twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. I love the smell and should probably be done with it in a week.
 
5. e.l.f. Mineral Mist ~ I use this daily as well and it seems like I don't have much left but its hard to tell in the bottle that it's in.
 
6. Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Lotion ~ I have only used this once of twice in the last month. This is the hardest product to use up for me. I used to like it but it just makes my hands feel so greasy after I just want to use it up.
 
7. Essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara ~ I will be done this soon. Its old and getting dried up but it feels like its pretty much gone.
 
8. Maybelline Great Lash Mascara ~ I use this over top of the Essence Mascara and on my bottom lashes because the wand is small. This one is also pretty close to being finished.
 
Products I have finished and replacements...
 
 
9. Bath & Body Works Strawberry Sorbet 3 Wick Candle ~ I finished this up pretty quickly. I love the smell. When I am burning it you can smell it in several rooms and I love that in a candle. It's got a sweet smell so its not too strong.
 
10. First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads ~ I finished these up as well. I liked them for a while but then they kind of had a weird smell. I don't know if they went bad or if that's just how they are but I am glad to be finished with them so that I can start using other products.
 
I replaced those two finished products with two perfume samples. I figured I will be done with the Sweet Pea one in probably a week and then the three samples with probably take me a week a piece if that because they don't take too long to go through.
 
That is my Project 10 Pan Update. Next up is the finale and I am so excited to see how many more products I can get through. Make sure to let me know in the comments or on Instagram if you have a Project Pan. I love watching and reading them from everyone.
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment