Monday, August 24, 2015

Love With Food Unboxing

I decided to go ahead and try the Love With Food monthly subscription box. It is  There are three different boxes; Tasting, Deluxe and Gluten Free. They start at $7.99 and go up from there. The great thing about this box is that for every box you get they donate a meal to feed a hungry child. Check out their website at lovewithfood.com for more info.
 
The August box theme was Road Trip...
 
 
This is what I got in my August box...
 
 
1. Apple Hard Candy from Goorganic. I don't like apples or anything apple flavored so I gave these away but they said they were really good and they would recommend them to everyone who likes apples.
2. Popcorn by 479 Degrees. This is the Asiago, Parmesan and Cheddar flavor. This was so good. I think I finished this within an hour of opening it. I could not put it down, it doesn't taste like something that is good for you.
 
3. Roasted Broad Beans by Enlightened. This is the Garlic and Onion flavor. I have never tried anything like these before. I was a bit nervous about these but OMG they were so amazing. You really got the garlic and onion taste.
 
4. Peanut Butter by Wild Friends. This was the Chocolate Coconut flavor. I don't like coconut at all but I decided to try this anyway and I am so glad I did. You can't taste the coconut at all, it just tastes like chocolate peanut butter.
 
5. Popped Salted Caramel Kind Healthy Grains Bar. I have had Kind bars before but this was a new one that I haven't tried. I love these for a small snack between meals or just to throw in my purse for a quick and healthy snack in the go.
 
6. Rosemary Croccantini by La Panzanella. This crackers were a bit dry and plain on their own but I tried them with the peanut butter and they were really very good. I think they would also be good with some cheese.
 
7. Fruity Pie. I got the Apricot and Almonds. I don't care for apricots but this was actually pretty good. I kind of wish I had gotten one other than apricot to see how it compares with a flavor that I like.
 
8. Lemon Rooibos Iced Herbal Tea by Stash. This is an iced tea mix that you can just pour into a glass of water or into a water bottle and drink it on the go. This was a very good tasting tea and I would love to try more from this brand.
 
They also sent some other goodies...
 
 
$1 off one box of any flavor Enlightened Ice Cream, an advertisement for the Kind Bars and a $40 gift card toward a purchase from hellofresh.com.
 
I have not checked out the website yet but I am going to when I have the time to see what it's all about.
 
Also, the snacks that you are going to get in the box will be Organic, Vegan, Non-GMO or Gluten Free. The pamphlet you get will tell you what you have in your box and which of them are vegan, organic, etc.
 
This is the first box I received and I would definitely rate this a 9 out of 10 stars. I can't wait until next months box. I recommend everyone to check the website out and subscribe if its something you think you might like.
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola 

No comments:

Post a Comment