Saturday, August 8, 2015

Make Up Storage

In today's blog I am sharing with you how I store my make up. I love watching YouTube videos and reading blogs about how people store their make up collections. I use two five drawer bins that I got from The Container Store for I believe $13. I keep them on either side of my nail polish storage, which you will see in a few blogs.
 
 
This is the one on the left. On top I keep all of my EOS lip balms in a clear vase that I got from The Christmas Tree Shop for $4.
 
 
The first drawer holds my Chap Stick and Nivea products as well as my Burt's Bees Lip Balm.
 
 
The second drawer has all of my Baby Lips and Rimmel London and Essence Lip Balms that are like Baby Lips.
 
 
The third drawer are all of my NYX Butter Glosses.
 
 
The Fourth drawer are all of my nude and brownish color lip glosses.
 
 
The fifth drawer has all of my pink lip glosses.
 
 
This is the second drawer set that I have. I keep this one on the left of my nail polish storage. I keep a little vase with seashells in it on top of this one. I got both the vase and seashells at my local Dollar Tree.
 
 
This first drawer is all of my mascaras. This is also where I keep my brow gel and makeup remover pen.
 
 
The second drawer has my lip sticks in the back and all of my clear lip glosses in the front.
 
 
The third drawer is a little empty right now but this is where I keep my lip exfoliator, my Vaseline lip therapy and my First Aid Beauty Lip Therapy. I also have a random lip balm in here as well.
 
 
The fourth drawer has all of my single eye shadows as well as my eye shadow primer, tweezers, eye liner, makeup setting spray and FAB under eye therapy.
 
 
The fifth and final drawer in my collection has all of my palettes and my eye shadow brushes.
 
That's my make up storage. I hope you liked it and I look forward to possibly seeing and reading about some of yours.
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment