Tuesday, March 31, 2015

What's In My Purse?

I thought it would be fun and different to do a what's in my purse? blog so here it is...
 
 
I am using my Vera Bradley Cargo Sling in Flower Shower. It zips closed.
 
 
This is the inside and it has three pocket on the back of the inside as well.
 
 
These are the things I have in the inside pockets.
 
The first pocket - a mirror and hand sanitizer
The second pocket - a pen and my checkbook
The third pocket - travel size body spray and lotion
 
 
In the big inside part I keep my kindle and my makeup bag. The kindle case is the Vera Bradley Medium Tablet Sleeve in Lola (lol) and the makeup bag is a free one I got from Sephora (obviously). I also have a blog post about what is currently in my makeup bag so be sure to check that out if you haven't already!
 
 
There are two front pockets that snap closed.
 
 
In the left pocket I have a small change purse that I keep an extra phone battery in and a reusable bag. In the second pocket I keep this Small Wristlet in Provencal from Vera Bradley, I keep my IPOD in it.
 
 
There is a zippered pocket in the bag of the purse.
 
 
In it I keep my wallet which is also in Flower Shower and it's the Turn and lock wallet.
 
 
There are also two opened pockets on both ends of the purse.
 
 
In them I keep a small flashlight and cough drops or gum or a small bottle of something to drink if I can find one thin enough.
 
I also forgot to put my keys in the picture of the stuff that I keep in the big section of my purse. I also should mention that the purse also has an adjustable strap so you can wear it short and use it as a shoulder bag or you can wear it longer and use it as an over the shoulder bag. I usually use it short. I love this bag!
 
So that's what I keep in my purse. What do you keep in yours?
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment