Thursday, July 30, 2015

Pamper Routine

Today's Blog is my Pamper Routine. I try to do this twice a week usually on Wednesday and Sunday. Enjoy!...
 
 
1. Shorts and Tank ~ I always wear a pair of my plaid shorts and a tank top because they are very light and comfortable, especially during the summer months.
 
2. Face Mask ~ I do this twice a week anyway so I usually make those days my pamper days as well.
 
3. Candle ~ I always burn a candle. This one is the Cinnamon Sugared Donut from Bath & Body Works.
 
4. Kindle or IPOD ~ I usually either read or listen to music when I pamper myself depending on what I am in the mood for on that day.
 
5. Lip Exfoliator ~ I also do this on my pamper days as well.
 
6. Tea ~ I always have a cup of tea. My favorite is Celestial Seasonings English Breakfast Black Tea.
 
7. Lotion ~ I also use my First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream on my pamper days. I only use this twice a week because it is so expensive I like to make it last as long as possible.
 
8. Nails ~ I do my nails once a week and when I do them I always file them, use cuticle oil, a nail treatment like a strengthener and then I use a base coat, nail polish and finish it off with a top coat.
 
That's my pamper routine.
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola
 

No comments:

Post a Comment