Wednesday, March 11, 2015

7 Deadly Sins Of Beauty Tag!

I just recently discovered this beauty tag on YouTube even though some of them are from a few years ago but it looked fun so I decided to do a blog.

1. GREED
What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive beauty item?

 
The most inexpensive beauty item I have are things from E.L.F. but the one I chose for this blog is the eyeshadow in Pink Ice that goes into my custom compact. It was $1.
 
 
The most expensive beauty item that I have when it comes to makeup is my Maybelline Great Lash Real Impact mascara. It was $5.99. I do have more expensive items but for this blog I chose a makeup item.
 
2. WRATH
What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?

 
I have a love/hate relationship with lipstick. There are days when I want to throw them all out because I never wear them and then there are days when I want to go out and buy a ton because I have been wearing them all the time.

3. GLUTTONY
What are your most delicious beauty products?

 
I have a lot of delicious beauty products but I picked my four favorite lipglosses. The first is L.A. Colors Lipgloss in Paradise Pink. The second are any of my NYX Butter Glosses this one is in Sugar Cookie. The third one is E.L.F. Hypershine Lipgloss in Flirt. The last one is Bareminerals Marvelous Moxie in Maverick.

4. SLOTH
What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?

 
I definitely neglect eyeshadow. I am so lazy in the morning that a lot of days I don't wear it. I really need to start getting up earlier so that I can put it on especially now that I got this Baked Eyeshadow in Toasted from E.L.F. because it is so beautiful and pigmented.

5. PRIDE
What beauty product gives you the most confidence?

 
This is technically a skin care product not a beauty product but it is what makes me feel the most confident. I just feel like when I moisturize my skin feel so fresh and clean and it just puts me in a better mood.

6. LUST
What attributes do you find the most attractive in the opposite sex?

This one is simple. I love a man's eyes. That's the first thing that I see in someone of the opposite sex. I also love someone that can make me laugh and knows how to have fun.

7. ENVY
What items would you most like to receive as a gift?

I personally would rather give gifts than receive them but if I had to chose I would say nail polish because you can never go wrong with nail polish and even though I have so much, I can never have enough!

I hope you enjoy this as much as I did. Check out some of the 7 Deadly Sins Of Beauty Tag videos on YouTube and definitely do your own blog if you would like! Thanks for reading!

XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment