Thursday, March 19, 2015

Nail Tools & Treatments Collection

Todays blog is my nail treatment and tools collection. I also included my nail polish remover and tools as well as my base coats and top coats, which I am including here instead of my nail polish collection because it was so long.
 
 
Top Coats ~
 
Essie - Matte About You
NYC - Extra Shiny Top Coat
LA Colors Top Coat
 
 
Base Coat ~
 
Orly - Bonder
 
 
Nail Treatments ~
 
Nutranail Strengthener
Strengthener & Nail Hardener
Miracle Nail
 
 
Nail Polish Remover ~
 
Equate - Non Acetone Nail Polish Remover
Swan's - Regular Nail Polish Remover
Sally Hansen - Kwik Off
 
 
Cuticle Treatment ~
 
Sally Hansen - Problem Cuticle Remover
Enreign - Cuticle Oil
 
 
Nail Tools ~
 
E.L.F. Nail File
Pink Finger Nail Clippers
 
 
Cotton Swabs
Cotton Rounds
 
That's my nail tools and treatments collection as well as nail polish removers and cuticle care.
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment