Wednesday, March 25, 2015

I Love Spring Tag!

Now that we are officially into Spring, I thought todays blog would be the I Love Spring Tag that I have seen on YouTube. I really like watching these videos, even though some of them are really old. So here are my favorite Spring things...

1. Favorite spring nail polish?

For Spring I love pastel colors. I love Corals, Peaches, Minty Greens, Light Pinks & Light Blues

Julie G-Fred, Urban Outfitters-Pixie & Gotta Have It, China Glaze-Too Yacht Too Handle, Revlon-Apricot Nectar 


2. What is your must-have lip color this spring?

I don't wear lipstick much but I usually lean towards a light pink lip gloss.

3. What is your favorite spring dress?

I don't wear dresses at all. My go to clothing items for summer are capris and T.shirts

4. What's your favorite flower?

I love Orchids, Roses & Sunflowers

5. Favorite spring scarf/accessory?

Favorite Spring accessory is sunglasses

6. What spring trend(s) are you most excited for this year? (makeup, fashion, or both)

I'm most excited for the bright colors, shorter sleeves & having a reason to shave my legs! LOL

7. Favorite spring candle?

I love the Bath & Body Works Strawberry Sorbet. It smells so amazing!



8. Favorite body spray/perfume for spring?

I use Bath & Body Works Sun Ripened Raspberry, Sweet Pea & Paris Amour the most in the Spring.



9. What is spring like where you live?

Spring where I live is wet and muddy for a few weeks and then green begins to grow everywhere!

10. What's your favorite thing about spring?

The warmer weather!

11. Are you a spring cleaner?

Yes. I am extremely organized.

12. Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation?

Unfortunately no.

I hope you enjoyed. Feel free to do your own I love Spring Tag!

Thanks for reading :)

XOXO Lola
 

No comments:

Post a Comment