Wednesday, March 4, 2015

February Favorites!

Here are my February Favorites. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have!
 
 
I have been loving my Vera Bradley Cargo Sling in Flower Shower since I got it in January. It holds everything I need with extra space. I can even put a 1 liter bottle inside and zip it up. This is my newest favorite pattern from Vera!
 
 
This Strawberry Sparkler shower gel from Bath & Body Works smells so good. I am just about out of it and it lasted me such a long time even using it everyday.
 
 
My two favorite nail polishes for February have been Pure Ice in First Time and Deborah Lippmann in Mermaid's Dream. I have been into the green, mermaid, sea type of colors recently and these are my favs! I also just picked up a Tips and Toes polish that looks a lot like Mermaid's Dream. Check out my previous haul blog for that!
 
 
I have also been loving the First Aid Beauty ultra repair cream intense therapy. With the weather being so cold here in Vermont lately my skin has been so chapped and dry, but this really seems to be helping.
 
I have recently gone back to using my Vaseline lip therapy for the past few weeks. I neglected it when I found the First Aid Beauty Lip therapy but to save on that, because it is kind of pricey, I go back and forth between that and this. I do really love this lip balm. I use it at night before I go to bed and when I wake up, my lips feel so hydrated.
 
Other Favorites...
 
I recently watched the documentary To Russia With Love, mainly because I love Johnny Weir, but it was such a good watch. I normally don't like the documentary type stuff but this one was such a good one. It tells about the Gay ban in Russia and some gay Russians speak out about how they feel and how they are treated. It really is very powerful and makes you really appreciate living in a country where you are basically breaking the law by being who you are. I highly recommend watching it.
 
I have also been listening to Meghan Trainor. I didn't like her when she came out with All About That Bass but then I heard her song Lips Are Movin' and I fell in love with it. I gave her another chance and now I love her and All About That Bass! I also really like her song Dear Future Husband.
 
I also wanted to mention BlogSpot. I have been blogging for a couple of months now and I am really enjoying it. I love going on YouTube and watching all of the videos and getting recommendations about products, but because I am not comfortable in front of the camera blogging is perfect for me because I can share the things that I love with others like me that might get some ideas of different products they could look into.
 
I have also really been loving Instagram, I'm not sure if I have this in another favorites blog though. I love posting pictures of products and announcing new blog posts. I love the comments I get from followers and all of the likes on my pictures.
 
Those are my February favorites. Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola
 

No comments:

Post a Comment