Monday, March 9, 2015

Weekly Skin Care Routine

This is my weekly/few times a week routine.
 
 
These are some of the products that I use on my skin but not everyday. I use some once a week and some multiple times a week.
 
1. I do a face mask about twice a week. I used the Boscia Luminizing Black Mask last so that's why it's in the picture but I use a different face mask every time.
2. Boscia Makeup-Breakup Cleansing Oil. I bought this because I was having a hard time getting my waterproof mascara off but it doesn't seem to really work for me so I actually use it as a face oil. I put it on my face once a week, leave it on for about 10 minutes and then wash it off in the shower.
3. I use the E.L.F. Zit Zapper when I need to for small break outs.
4. I use the First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads two or three times a week. They are pricey so I don't use them every day or twice a day as it suggests.
5. I use the E.L.F. Lip Exfoliator when my lips are feeling dry mostly but I use it at least once a week otherwise. I put it on my lips, leave it on for 5 or 10 minutes and then wash it off when I take a shower.
 
Those are the products that I use occasionally during the week and these also change like any of my skin care routines.
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment