Monday, March 2, 2015

Walmart & A.C. Moore Haul

Today's blog is a short haul of some of the things that I bought recently that I wanted to share. Enjoy!
 
 
I made a trip to Walmart because I needed some more shampoo and it's the cheapest there. I got the Head & Shoulders dry scalp care in Almond Oil. It's the only shampoo I can use without my scalp being so dry and the almond oil one smells so good. I also needed body wash so I picked up this White Rain Ocean Mist which also smells so good.
 
 
I have been hearing around YouTube that the Walmart 3 wick candles are just as good as the Bath & Body ones so when I was there I decided to check them out. I got the Sweet Pea and the Strawberry Lemonade. They smell so good and I really do think they could give B & BW a run for their money. The strawberry lemonade is my favorite. The best part is that these candles are only $3.50!
 
 
The other place I went was A.C. Moore. I had never been there before so I wanted to go and check things out since I like to do crafts and things like that. Being me I go in there and come out with nail polish. HAHA! I got three of the Tips & Toes by Nicole nail polishes. I have never tried the brand and they had some pretty colors not to mention they were 3 for $5. I got a baby blue, a peachy orange with glitter and a greenish color with glitter. The one on the far right reminds me of Mermaid's Dream by Deborah Lippman.
 
 
This is a close up of the two glitter polishes. The picture doesn't do the one on the right any justice. It's the perfect dupe for Mermaid's Dream. The only thing is, I wish that they had polish names. I love getting polishes that have names especially the really cute or funny ones!
 
That's all for my small haul. I hope you liked it and as always thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment