Sunday, March 29, 2015

Purse, Wallet & Makeup Bag Collection

Todays blog I am showing my purse, wallet and makeup bag collection. I don't have many at the moment. I recently did some Spring cleaning and donated a lot of things that I no longer use. I hope you enjoy what I have left!
 
 
After doing Spring cleaning, I was left with my three Vera Bradley Purses. I love the designs and colors of Vera Bradley bags. They are also very good quality and if you can catch a sale they are not too badly priced either. I am listed the style and color from left to right.
 
The Villager - Bali Blue
The Hipster - Doodle Daisy
The Cargo Sling - Flower Shower
 
These are my wallets, change purses and makeup bags. I am listing them left to right from the top to the bottom.
 
 
Vera Bradley - Zip around wallet in Bali Blue
Vera Bradley - Kiss Lock Wallet in Limes Up
Plaid change purse from Claire's
Vera Bradley - Turn and lock wallet in Flower Shower
Sephora makeup bag
Cheetah small makeup bag (free item from somewhere)
Vera Bradley - Small wristlet in Provencal
Vera Bradley - Change purse in Provencal
 
That's my purse, wallet and makeup bag collection. I am definitely looking forward to adding some more to my collection in the future!!!
 
Thanks for reading :)
XOXO Lola

2 comments:

  1. Monogramed makeup bags are a favorite product for many women. Kinmart offers high-quality make-up bags available in a variety of luxurious designs , colors and shapes, ideal for storing cosmetics and make-up items.

    ReplyDelete