Sunday, March 1, 2015

E.L.F. Haul

Last week I made an online purchase at eyeslipsface.com. I love E.L.F. products. They are so affordable and very good quality for the price. Here's what I got...
 
 
I got the 32 eyeshadow palatte in Natural. I love the earthy, neutral and nude shades and this palatte is perfect. The pigmentation on them is pretty good except for a few shades that don't really come off, the shadows are good quality. They also look really good if you wet your brush a little before putting on the shadow.
 
 
Because there are 32 shades, I just swatched a handful to show you the pigmentation quality.
 
 
These two eyeshadows are two that I have been wanting to try for so long and since I had a gift card I figured it was the perfect time. The one on the left is the Flawless Eyeshadow in Beautiful Browns. I have heard so much about this that I just had to try it for myself. The one on the right is a baked eyeshadow in Toasted. I have been wanting to try a baked shadow and I love this color.
 
 
These are the swatches for the Beautiful Brown quad. So pretty.
 
 
This is the baked shadow. It is so pretty and so pigmented. This might be my favorite shadow and I may have to buy some more!
 
 
I love the Jumbo Lip Gloss Sticks. I have two already and I bought two more. The one on the left is In The Nude and the one on the right is Tiki Torches.
 
 
These are the swatches. I love them because they give you color but not too much. These are good when you want a little bit of color on your lips but you don't really want to wear lipstick. They also smell really good!
 
 
I also got another Flirtatious lipstick because my other one was broken and I go another Mineral Lip Tint. This one is in Pink. I love the other one I have so I decided to get another.
 
 
And here are the swatches for those.
 
 
I also got a few little odd items as well. I got the Shadow Lock Eyelid Primer in Sheer. I have been wanting to try an eye primer so I picked this one out. I got an eye crease brush to try out as well as some daily brush cleaner.
 
 
This is what the eyelid primer looks like if anyone is interested.
 
 
I have been waiting for the E.L.F. Skincare line to come out since they announced it. Well it is finally here and I got the Daily Hydration Moisturizer to try out. I can't wait to use it and see how it works!
 
 
With this purchase there was also a code to use and you got sent a free mystery box and this is it. There were actually quite a few items in it. They are all full size and most of them I will definitely get some use out of.
 
 
The first few things are makeup items. I got the pressed mineral eyeshadow in Heartbreaker. I also got the contour brush, which I have already and I love so I'm very glad to have a backup. I also got the hypershine lipgloss in Flirt. I haven't tried this gloss yet but I am excited to and it also smells soooo good.
 
 
These are the eyeshadow and lipgloss swatches. Both of them are very pretty.
 
 
I also got the Mineral Mist which I am excited to try because I have never used anything like it before. The last thing that I am keeping is by far my favorite of the box. The nail polish is in the shade Bubble Gum Pink. It's such a pretty color and is going to be great for the spring and fall. It also says that it's a new and improved formula.
 
 
These last two things I didn't open because I knew that I wouldn't use them. The first is an HD Blush in Superstar. The other product is a waterproof shadow liner in Black. I don't use either product so I am not opening them and putting them up for a future giveaway so keep checking back for that!
 
So that's all for my E.L.F. haul. I hope you enjoyed it and go out and buy some of these products for you to try out yourself. Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment