Friday, March 27, 2015

Top Spring/Summer Nail Polishes

Hello Guys!
 
Todays blog is about my top Spring and Summer nail polishes. These are my own personal opinions and the colors are what I normally grab for but they are not the only ones that you can wear. Everyone is free to use whatever color they chose and it's not limited to the season. There is no rule that you can't wear a bright polish in the Winter and a dark color in the Spring. Usually I tend to use darker colors in the Fall and Winter and light and bright colors in the Spring and Summer but sometimes I switch it up and wear whatever I feel like wearing the day that I paint my nails. I also wear white and black polishes all year round. It's all what you prefer and what you feel like wearing.
 
The polishes that I chose in the pictures are just general colors and not necessarily my top brands or colors but just the ones that I could get to. I have the worst nail polish storage right now so its almost impossible to paint my nails at this point because I need to move everything around! If anyone has any suggestions on nail polish storage definitely let me know in the comments or message me on Instagram or Twitter!
 
So usually during the Spring I use light and pale colors. I tend to grab blue, mints, pinks, corals and peaches. These are just a few examples and the colors are listed left to right.
 
 
Sinful Colors - Hip To Be Square
Ulta - Bam-Blue-Zled
Revlon - Dreamer
Ulta - Mint Condition
China Glaze - Too Yacht Too Handle
 
 
NYC - Pink Promenade Crème
NYC - Fuchsia Shock Crème
Revlon - Apricot Nectar (This is scented and amazing!)
Butter London - Trout Pout
Revlon - Charming
 
In the Summer months I usually tend to grab brighter and neon colors. These colors are also listed left to right.
 
 
NYC - Midtown Mimosa
Revlon - Sassy
Essence - L.O.L.
Essence - Break Through
Essence - Let's Get Lost
Essie - e-nuf is e-nuf
Revlon - Fearless
 
I sometimes use glitter depending on my mood. Usually I use it as an accent nail because it is so hard to get off! I tend to grab lighter glitter and silver and golds.
 
 
NYC - Pink Bling
L.A. Colors - Sparkling Diamonds
Hard Candy - King Of Pop
E.L.F. - Fairy Dust
E.L.F. - Dream Maker
O.P.I. - Carrie'd Away (Carrie Underwood collection)
 
So those are my choices for Spring and Summer nail polishes. As I said before it's a personal preference and what I usually tend to grab for but like everyone else my tastes and moods change and I paint my nails any color that I want to wear at the moment.
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment