Sunday, March 15, 2015

What's In My Makeup Bag?

Today's blog is a different kind of blog than the previous ones I posted. This is a what's in my makeup bag? blog. I wanted to do something a little different for my next few blogs so here is goes...
 
 
The current makeup bag I am using is a Sephora bag that I got with an online order full of free samples. You can see what I got in one of my Sephora haul blogs. Check it out if you would like.
 
First off, I keep female products in my makeup bag as most of you know those are essential items. I always have a brush and elastic hair bands with me so I can put my hair up if I need to
 
Makeup bag essentials...
 
Secret Deodorant (It doesn't matter what kind)
Advil (You never know when you will need this)
Burt's Bees Lip Balm (I can't go anywhere without lip balm)
EOS (I have an extra one so I keep the Blueberry Acai in my makeup bag)
Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara (I keep this one in my makeup bag because it's a small travel size and fits perfectly)
 
I hope you enjoyed todays blog. If you have any essentials for your makeup bag feel free to let me know. Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola
 

No comments:

Post a Comment