Monday, July 20, 2015

Bath & Body Works Summer Haul

I recently went to Bath & Body Works to get some of their new products. Here is what I got...
 
I went into the store because I really wanted to get one of the Fragrance Mists with the straw and also to check out their new hand sanitizers in the new packaging.
 
 
My favorite new scent was the Cool Melon Kiwi. I thought it was going to be just a repackaging of Cucumber Melon but it's not. You definitely get more of a Kiwi scent in this one.
 
 
I got the 5 for $6 PocketBacs. I got Honeydew Cooler, French Kiss which is Berry, Meet Me in Paris which is Raspberry Sugar, OOH LA LA which is French Blooms, and Jawesome which is Sea Breeze. I also just had to get a new PocketBac holder. They had some for 50 Cents but I fell in love with this little pink purse with the gold strap. It was $5.50.
 
 
I got this Paris Amour Shower Gel for free for using a coupon and spending $10.
 
By the way the full size Fragrance Sprays for the new collection were only $7. When I left the store I was wishing that I had gotten the other two scents that I liked. When I got home I made an online purchase and got them!
 
 
I got Mango Tango Twist and Pink Lemonade Fizz. They also had two others that I didn't really like.
 
 
While I was at the store they also gave me another coupon and I used that online and got the Maui Mango Surf Shower Gel for free.
 
That's it for my Bath & Body Works Summer Haul. I also got a coupon for 20% off an online order good until November so I will be doing a fall B & BW Haul soon!!!
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola
 
P.S. The Bath & Body Works Sale might still be going on when this is posted so go check it out if it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment