Friday, July 10, 2015

Top 5 Nail Polish Brands

These are my top 5 nail polish brands...
 
 
1. NYC Long Wearing ~ Wine Bar. I have loved this brand for a long time. It's so cheap but such good quality. The formula is amazing and it doesn't chip right away. I also love the colors.
 
2, Revlon Parfumerie ~ Apricot Nectar. This is Revlon's scented nail polish and I am obsessed with it. It really does smell good after it has dried and the smell actually lasts a few days before wearing off even after showers and multiple hand washes a day.
 
3. Essie ~ Blossom Dandy. I think this is my favorite brand right now. I love everything about Essie polishes. I love the formula, the wear, the color shades and the names are all so cute.
 
4. China Glaze ~ Too Yacht Too Handle. I also really like this brand. At first I had a love/hate relationship with it because I always had to use three or four coats depending on the color and that is such a hassle but I really do love the shades so its so worth the extra one or two coats for me.
 
5. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel ~ Hydro Electric. I love having the Gel effect without having to go to the salon and the colors are very cute as well.
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment