Monday, July 6, 2015

Top 5 Lip Products

These are my top 5 lip products...
 
 
1. First Aid Beauty ~ Ultra Repair Lip Therapy. I love this when my lips are really dry. I put this on my lips before I go to bed and in the morning they feel so hydrated and smooth.
 
2. Maybelline Baby Lips Dr. Rescue ~ Soothing Sorbet. I love Baby Lips and have a new obsession with the Dr. Rescue line. I love the tingly sensation when you put it on your lips and I wear this all throughout the day.
 
3. e.l.f. Mineral Lip Tint ~ Pink. I love these from e.l.f because they are perfect for when you want a little color on your lips but you don't want to wear lipstick, or in my case when you don't wear lipstick on a regular basis.
 
4. e.l.f. Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick ~ In The Nude. I love these because they are a cheap alternative for the Chubby Sticks and they give your lips just the right amount of tint when you want a little extra.
 
5. Burt's Bees Lip Balm. This is my go to lip balm when I have any kind of issue with my lips. This is also perfect for cold sores as well. If I feel one coming on, I put this on and I never get a full blown cold sore. This stops it in it's tracks.
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment