Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Top 5 Fragrances

These are my top 5 fragrances...
 
 
1. Bath & Body Works ~ Paris Amore
 
2. Bath & Body Works ~ Be Enchanted
 
3. Victoria's Secret ~ Mango Temptation
 
4. Jessica Simpson ~ I Fancy You
 
5. Taylor Swift ~ Taylor
 
I love these all year round. I usually don't care what the season is, if I want to wear it I will wear it. The two Bath & Body Works scents I have loved for so long and have repurchased them a couple of times and I think they are ok scents for year round wear.
The Mango Temptation is a very fruity scent and the perfect scent for spring and summer but I would probably wear it in the fall and winter if I was in the mood.
The two perfumes are my favorite from my perfume collection. The Jessica Simpson one is just very mature. It gives off the women's smell and not a teenage scent. It's really pretty and I love it.
I love all of Taylor's perfumes. My favorite is actually her newest one, Incredible Things but I have not been able to pick it up because it is always sold out. Taylor is my favorite of the first three though. I just love anything Taylor Swift. I am a major Swifty dork, but I have said that In many of my blogs!
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment