Thursday, July 2, 2015

June Favorites!

Here are my June Favorites for 2015...
 
BODY/LIPS:
 
 
I have been loving the Victoria's Secret body sprays in Aqua Kiss and Mango Temptation. They are the perfect summer scents for me right now. I love the Love & Sunshine Shower Gel from Bath & Body Works, I have been using it for all of June and the end of May and I am almost out. I love it. I have also been loving the Maybelline Baby Lips Dr. Rescue in Soothing Sorbet. I have been using it at night before bed and it gives you this tingling sensation on your lips and when you wake up in the morning your lips feel softer and just moisturized. I am really loving it,
 
NAILS:
 
 
I used Wet N Wild's Putting On Airs for about a week and a half and loved it. It didn't chip too fast and it went on smooth. I love this color for Spring/Summer. I also used Essie's No Place Like Chrome for about a week also. I have used it before and just love it. I also used it as an accent nail the first time I used my next favorite, Essie's Mint Candy Apple. I love this mint green color. I used it for a week with the silver accent nail and then I repainted using only that and I have been touching up since then. I am obsessed.
 
BOOKS:
 
In June I stared to read The Host by Stephanie Meyer. I watched the movie when it came out and then I bought the book but never got around to reading it. I had a Twilight movie marathon with some friends at the end of May and decided to take this out and read it since I loved her Twilight Saga. I am planning to do a book review when I am finished so watch out for that!
 
SKINCARE:
 
 
I have been loving my Revlon Illuminate Skin Renewal System Face Cleanser brush. I have been using it every morning and every night. I have a review of this posted already so go check that out if you want.
 
ORGANIZATION:
 
 
I had this shelf sitting around with nothing on it and I was sick of having all of my lotions and body sprays just sitting in baskets where I couldn't see what I had so I took them out and put them on this shelf and it works amazingly. On the first shelf I have my body sprays, the second shelf I have my perfumes, the third shelf I have my face masks, moisturizers, first aid kit and hand sanitizers and on the forth shelf I have my lotions. I love this set up because I can see everything and use it more because I don't have to dig through it to see what I have and I have enough room to add more if I decide to buy more products in the future.
 
PEOPLE:
 
I loved Caitlyn Jenner on the cover of Vanity Fair. I think she's incredible for putting herself out there in the spotlight like that. I know there are people who don't agree with what she did and that's fine. Everyone has a right to their opinion but I personally think it's great.
 
I also loved Ingrid Nilsen's coming out video on YouTube. I have been a subscriber of hers for a long time and did not see that coming at all but I am so proud of her for doing it on her own terms and when she was ready.
 
T.V. SHOWS:
 
In June Pretty Little Liars and The Fosters had their Summer premieres on ABC Family. I love both shows and so far the episodes have been great. Pretty Little Liars has been more on the dark side so far and I'm just looking forward to finally getting some answers! The Fosters has been sweet and family oriented and I can't wait to see what the rest of the season has in store.
 
NETFLIX:
 
(SPOILERS DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED SEASON THREE OF ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK AND DON'T WANT TO KNOW AHEAD OF TIME)
 
Orange Is The New Black premiered Season Three on Netflix after a long YEAR wait. I have to say I was very disappointed with this season. Not one episode made me think "OMG that did not just happen". I didn't think there were any outstanding storylines this season at all which kinda sucks. I did however like the backstories. It's fun to see the prisoners before they were in jail and what lead them to being arrested. I did like those and then there were little scenes here and there that I liked such as Morello getting married and Bennett proposing to Daya. While on the subject of Bennett.... WTF! WHERE DID YOU GO? ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? Horrible story there for me personally.
 
That's all for my June Favs, I hope you enjoyed.
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola
 

No comments:

Post a Comment