Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Walmart Haul

About a week ago, I made am online purchase from Walmart and went a little overboard. Here are the things that I purchased. Enjoy!
 
 
I got some more Head & Shoulders Almond Oil shampoo. This kind is by far my favorite. I also needed some body wash, so I got the Softsoap Citrus Splash & Berry Fusion. It smells soooo good, it's like the blue slushy. I needed some shaving cream and I have been wanting to try the eos brand so I got one in Vanilla Bliss. It smells amazing. I will probably do a product review on this once I have used it a few times. I have been wanting to get a spot treatment so I decided to get the Olay Spot Zinger. I will also do a product review on this as well. I got some Wild Cherry Blossom deodorant because I am needing some more and this one smells so good. I love Suave deodorants the best. I also needed some more face cleanser so I decided to try the Olay foaming face wash. I will do a review on this at some point as well. I also got some Crest tooth paste with Scope.
 
 
I got two Nivea products. I got the Nivea Lip Butter in Caramel Cream Kiss and it smells soooo amazing. OMG! I also got the Nivea Kiss of Moisture because I thought it would be good for my lips in this hot summer weather. I also saw these Baby Lips Lip glosses. I am not sure if they are new but I haven't seen them before. I got two of them to try in Tickled Pink and Berry Chic. They smell so good and seem to be very moisturizing. I have swatches below.
 
 
Berry Chic is a nude color lip gloss and Tickled Pink has a light pink tint.
 
 
I got a box of my favorite tea K Cups. The Celestial Seasonings English Breakfast Black Tea.
 
 
I also picked out some socks. There are 6 pairs and each sock is different so you can fix and match them. I thought they were so cool and just had to have them.
 
 
Then I went crazy with nail polish. I got four Essie polishes, my all time favorite brand as of now. The polishes I got were In The Cab-ana, Aruba Blue, Blossom Dandy and Mint Candy Apple. I also got the Essie No Chips Ahead Top Coat. I also finally got the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Top Coat and I got another of the polishes in Hydro-Electric.
 
 
Last but not least, I made a last minute trip into Walmart and got all of these treasures, as if I didn't have enough already. HAHA!
 
I got some more Cotton Rounds, I picked up three of the one or two use face masks to try. I got the Charcoal & Black Sugar Polishing Mask, the Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask and the Dead Sea Minerals Anti-Stress Mask. I also picked up two of the NYC Long Wearing nail polishes (I mean for .93 who would pass that up?!!!) I got Wine Bar and Skyline Blue. From the clearance section for $2 I picked up a Baby Lips Dr. Rescue in Pink Me up. Also for $2 in the clearance section I picked up two of the Rimmel London Keep Calm and Lip Gloss glosses. I got Keep Calm and Love in Crystal Clear and Keep Calm and Kiss in Berry Blush. They both smell really sweet, almost like bubble gum. I had never seen or heard of them so I decided to pick them up and try them out. I have swatches below. The last thing I picked up were some ribbon elastics. I have been wanting to try them out but haven't found them any place I have gone.
 
 
Baby Lips Pink Me Up is the first one and it just has a light pink tint to it. The Rimmel London in Berry Blush is the middle swatch and it just has a slight tint to it, the Rimmel London Crystal Clear is the bottom swatch, and like the name it's clear but it has a light shine to it.
 
I can't wait to try all of these products out and get some reviews up for you guys.
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment