Sunday, July 19, 2015

IPSY Unbagging

I am really excited for today's blog, it's my first Ipsy unbagging. I have been going back and forth about subscribing to Ipsy for a while now because some months I like the bags and other months I don't but I decided to just go for it and see what happens. So here is what I got in my July Ipsy bag...

The theme for this bag is Summer Lovin'...

 
This is the bag for July. It's a canvas type material and has different color zig zags. It's very cute and summery. I also love the blue zipper along the front.
 
 
These are the products I was the most excited about getting. I got the Crown double sided crease/shadow brush, Teeez Read My Lips Lipstick in Killing Me Softly and Jersey Shore Sun Mongongo Anti-Aging Lip Conditioner in Vanilla Coconut Cream.
 
 
These are the products that I was just OK with. I got the Bare Republic Natural Mineral Tinted Face Sunscreen and an OFRA Eyeshadow/Highlighter in Bliss. I wasn't happy with the eyeshadow packaging at all. I like the color but the shadow came in a cheap plastic package and the shadow was all over inside it. I would have like to see it in a package similar to the e.l.f. single shadows.
 
 
Here are swatches for the products. The lipstick is on top and the eyeshadow is on the bottom.
 
That was my July Ipsy bag. I hope you enjoyed it and I can't wait to see what the August bag brings. Feel free to let me know what you go in yours as well :)
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment