Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Updated Skin Care Routine

Today's Blog is going to be my updated skin care routine. These are the products that I currently love and have been using all of the time. Some are the same as my last skin care routine blog and others are different.
 
 
1.Revlon Face Brush ~ I have been loving this face cleansing brush system and I use it 5 days a week.
 
2. Face Cleanser ~ I use a face cleanser twice a day, once in the morning and once before bed at night. I am currently using the Olay foaming cleanser and I like it but I do like the Simple foaming cleanser just a little bit better.
 
3. Moisturizer ~ I moisturize my face every morning and night and the Simple Rich Moisturizer is by far my favorite so far.
 
4. Face Mask~ I do a face mask twice a week. This one is the Pomegranate one but I use all kinds.
 
5. Nivea Lip Balm ~ During the spring and summer I like to use Nivea lip balms and others like it. They keep my lips hydrated during the hot months. I use either the stick balm or the lip butter depending on the night and what I feel like using.
 
6. Spot Treatment ~ I have been trying a spot treatment recently for small breakouts. I'm currently using the Olay Fresh Effects Spot Zinger. I'm liking it so far. I'm going to do a product review on this after I use it a little longer so I'm not going to say too much about it.
 
7. Lip Exfoliator ~ I use this once or twice a week. This is the e.l.f. one but I am also looking into some other brands to try out as well. I really like this one though. I put it on my lips wait a couple of minutes and then wash it off in the shower.
 
So that's my current updated skin care routine. I hope you liked it.
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment