Saturday, July 11, 2015

Top 5 Skincare Products

These are my top 5 skincare products...
 
 
1. Face Cleanser. I wash my face in the morning and at night so face cleanser is definitely a must have for me. I usually am not picky about the kind as long as it's good for sensitive skin.
 
2. Mineral Mist. I got this for free with a purchase I made on the e.l.f. website and I love it. I am going to have to purchase it once I am out. I spray this on my face in the morning and I feel revitalized and fresh. It's also good to spray on your face when it's really hot out. It just gives you this cool relaxing feeling.
 
3. Moisturizer. I moisturize my face in the morning and at might as well. I am picky about this because my face is really sensitive and breaks out with a lot of products. So far I think the only moisturizers that I have tried and been able to use are the Simple Moisturizer and the Eucerin Moisturizer.
 
4. Face Masks. I love giving myself facial treatments a couple days a week. I usually buy the 2-4 use masks first to make sure that I don't break out and then I will buy the bigger size. I love this Cucumber one, it smells so good.
 
5. Spot Treatment. This is a new find. I have been breaking out around that time of the month and I hate it. I have been trying this Olay Spot Zinger and so far it seems to be doing a good job. I will do a full review on this product after I have used it for a little while longer just to make sure.
 
I also use the Revlon face cleanser brush and was going to include that but I thought the other five products were more important and sometimes to be honest I am too lazy to use my brush system so I sometimes skip that part. I have a full review on the Revlon Illuminate Cleaning System so check that out if you want to find out more.
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment