Saturday, July 18, 2015

Project 10 Pan (7/12/15)

This blog is different from any others that I have done. I am doing a Project 10 Pan. I got the idea from Ashley Elizabeth on YouTube. She has done them multiple times and I just think they are fun videos to watch and it's a good way to finish up products that are either getting old or you just don't use them as much anymore.
Basically Project Pan is when you choose a certain number of products you want to use up and put a time limit on it. I chose 10 products this time and I am giving myself two months to use them up. I will also be putting up an update blog at the one month mark as well to see where I am with each of the products.
I marked the places with a line and date to show where I was when I started on the products for the ones that you could see clearly where the products are.
I hope you enjoy this blog post and here are my Project 10 Pan products...
 
 
1. Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Lotion ~ I like the spray better so I just want to use the lotion up.
 
2. Bath & Body Works Strawberry Sorbet 3 Wick Candle ~ I have had this candle for a while now and I just want to use it up so I can start using some of my other candles.
 
3. Especially Escada Delicate Notes Perfume (on top of the candle) ~ I just want to use this little sample up.
 
4. Oliver Oil Leave In Conditioner ~ I have been using this product since March and I absolutely love it. I just want to try some other leave ins but I want to use this one up before I buy another one.
 
5. Boscia Make Up Break Up Cool Cleansing Oil ~ I don't like this as much as I used to so I just want to use it up.
 
6. e.l.f. Mineral Mist ~ I use this everyday and love it but its almost gone so I just put it in my pan to have another product.
 
7. Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Travel Size Body Spray ~ I have the full size so I just want to use the little one up.
 
8. Essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara ~ I love this mascara but its getting old and I want to use it up before I have to throw it out and waste product.
 
9. Maybelline Great Lash Mascara ~ I am almost done with this but I have also had it for a while and want to use it up so none of it goes to waste as well.
 
10. First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads ~ I don't use these as much as I used to and honestly I don't like them as much anymore either so I am just going to use them up.
 
As you can tell the date on the bottles and the date of the blog don't match up. I wrote the blog a few days before I started the project on July 12, 2015 but then I saved it as a draft instead of scheduling it for the 12th and didn't realize it until today so I am posting the blog on the 18th but I started using the products on the 12th so the one month update will be posted on August 12th.
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola
 
P.S. If anyone has Project Pan Videos on YouTube definitely let me know. I would love to see them. Also definitely let me know if you decide to blog or video a Project Pan in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment