Saturday, February 28, 2015

Vera Bradley Haul

Last week I made an online purchase at verabradley.com. I love the colors and designs of the purses and wallets. They are by far my favorite bags. They can be costly though so I usually only make a purchase when there is a sale or when I get an email for a percentage off. Here are the things that I ordered. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

 
This is the wallet that matches the purse I got I believe a month or so ago. It's in the pattern Flower Shower and it's the turn lock wallet. I love it. When you open it up there are multiple credit card slots, two ID slots and a pocket. There is also a zippered part with more credit card slots, two pockets and a divider. The back also has a coin zipper. It so spacious and can hold so much stuff.
 
 
This is the medium tablet sleeve in Lola. I got this for my Kindle because the other holder I had was getting so worn and old. I like this one because I have the original Kindle and it fits in this sleeve with extra room so that if I ever need to buy a new Kindle I won't have to buy a sleeve for it because this is plenty big enough.
 
 
The last thing I got in this order was the tech wristlet in Provencal. I got this to keep my IPOD in. I have the 4th generation touch and it fits in this case perfectly as long as there isn't a case on it. That's the only downfall with this wristlet is that it's not long enough to hold my IPOD if it has a case on it but that's not a big deal for me.
 
So that's my Vera Bradley haul. Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment