Monday, June 29, 2015

Bath & Body Works Semi Annual Sale

I recently went into Bath & Body Works and hit up the Semi Annual Sale. I got quite a bit of stuff but some of it were birthday gifts and not for me so I'm not going to include those things in this blog.
 
 
I got three of the foaming hand soaps. The Pomegranate Peony and Pink Grapefruit were $1.75 I believe and the Watermelon Lemonade was $3. I also got myself three of the pocketbacs. I got Watermelon Lemonade, Donuts About You and Perfect Beach Day. These for 5 for $5 but the other two I got as gifts.
 
 
I have been searching for the Cinnamon Sugared Donut candles and can never find them. The day I went in I found two of the small mason jar candles for $2 so I grabbed them both! I also got 2 of the wallflowers in Pink Lemonade Punch and Cinnamon Sugared Donut. They were 75% off.
 
That's all for my short little B & BW SAS haul I hope you enjoyed.
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment