Sunday, February 8, 2015

Body Mist Collection

Hey Guys!
 
Today's Blog is my body mist collection. Most of them are Bath & Body Works. I am only going to list the fragrances on the bottom of each picture because there are quite a few. If anyone wants any of the key notes leave a comment and I will be more than happy to let you know what those are. Enjoy!
 
 
These are full size body mists from Bath & Body works. They are listed from left to right...
Paris Amour (My all time favorite)
Sweet Pea
Be Enchanted
Velvet Sugar
Twisted Peppermint (I only use this around Christmas time)
 
 
The first two are Bath & Body Works. The last three are from Simple Pleasures and part of a five piece holiday set. (Two of them I put away for a future giveaway) These are listed left to right.
Secret Wonderland
Sun Ripened Raspberry (An old favorite of mine that they no longer make so I use sparingly!)
Raspberry Frosting
Toasted Cookie
Strawberry Cream
 
 
These are my travel size Bath & Body Works body mists. The first two are Victoria's Secret body mists that I got from one of my sisters for Christmas. These are also listed from left to right.
Mango Temptation
Aqua Kiss
Paris Amour
Be Enchanted
Velvet Sugar
Twilight Woods
Sweet Pea
Winter Candy Apple
Vanilla Bean Noel
 
So that's my body mist collection. I love all of them and use them very regularly (just not at the same time!)
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment