Thursday, February 26, 2015

This or That? Beauty Tag!

A while back I did the I Love Nail Polish Tag. It was a fun little Blog to do so I wanted to do another one. This is the This and That Beauty Tag. I looked it up on YouTube and then used Google to cut and paste the questions. I hope you all enjoy and do the tag as well.

makeup:
blush or bronzer: I don't use either for my face but I do use Nars Laguna Bronzer as an eyeshadow
lip gloss or lipstick: Lip gloss
eye liner or mascara: Mascara
foundation or concealer: I don't use either
neutral or color eye shadow: Neutral
pressed or loose eye shadows: Pressed
brushes or sponges: Brushes

nails:
OPI or china glaze: China Glaze
Long or short: Long, I just wish mine would cooperate!
Acrylic or natural: Natural
Brights or darks: Depends on my mood but mostly brights
Flower or no flower: No flower

body:
perfume or body splash: Depends on my mood but probably body splash
lotion or body butter: Lotion
body wash or soap: Body wash
lush or other bath company: Other. Never tried Lush products

fashion:
jeans or sweat pants: Jeans
long sleeve of short: Long
dresses or skirts: Don't really wear either but if I had to then skirts
stripes or plaid: Plaid
flip flops or sandals: Don't really wear either but flip flops
scarves or hats: Scarves
studs or dangly earrings: Dangly
necklaces or bracelets: Bracelets
heels or flats: Flats
cowboy boots or riding boots: Don't normally wear boots but cowboy boots
jacket or hoodie: Hoodie
forever 21 or charlotte russe: Forever 21
abercombie or Hollister: Neither
saks 5th or Nordstrom: Nordstorm

hair:
curly or straight: Straight
bun or ponytail: Ponytail
bobby pins or butterfly clips: Butterfly clips
hair spray or gel: Hair spray
long or short: Long
light or dark: Dark
side sweep bangs or full bangs: Side Sweep
up or down: Down

random:
Rain or shine: Rain
Summer or winter: Summer
Fall or spring: Fall
Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla
East coast or west coast: East

There's my answers for the This or That beauty tag. Definitely do one of your own.

Thanks for reading:)

XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment