Sunday, February 15, 2015

Hair Accessories & Tools Collection

This is my hair accessories & tools collection Blog. This is going to be on the shorter side because I really don't do all that much with my hair. I will say that I haven't had a trim in years so my split ends are out of control and I really need to have them taken care of ASAP!
 
 
I have a headband that I use when I wash my face or use a face mask to keep my hair away from my face. I keep all of my hair elastics in a Deborah Lippman nail polish bag that I got with a nail polish duo. Then I just have some hair clips and butterfly clips and an elastic headband that I never use.
 
 
I use Aussie Hair Insurance whenever I Blow dry or curl my hair. I use Vaseline around my hairline whenever I dye my hair.
 
 
I use a Conair blow dryer and a Conair curling iron. I love them both. The blow dryer is a Cobalt blue and the curing iron is a lilac purple but you can't tell from the picture. I keep my blow dryer, curling iron & Aussie Hair Insurance in this hair accessory caddy by Polder.
 
That's it for my VERY short hair accessories & tools collection but I hope you still enjoyed it!
 
Thanks for reading:)
 
XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment