Monday, February 2, 2015

Lipstick, (clear) Lip Gloss & Lip Gloss Sets Collection

Hey Guys,
 
Here is my lipstick and lip gloss without pigment collection. Also I have included a couple of mini lip gloss sets as well. I also included swatch pictures. I hope you enjoy!
 
This is my lipstick collection. It is very small because I don't wear lipstick all that much. I have a couple nudes and a pink and then a red that I actually only wore once on Halloween. I am thinking about adding a couple more nudes though because there are a few that I would like to try.
 
 
Maybelline Colorsensational - Maple Kiss
Ulta Super Shiny Lip Butter - Vienna
E.L.F. Mineral Lipstick - Natural Nymph
E.L.F. Lipstick - Flirtatious
Wet N Wild Megalast - Red My Mind
 
These are my lip glosses that are clear with no pigmentation at all. I love these for over my lipstick or for when I just want a shine.
 
 
Wet N Wild Megasticks - Cotton Candy
Wet N Wild Megasticks - Seedless Watermelon
E.L.F. Soothing Lip Balm - Blackberry Cream
E.L.F. Soothing Lip Balm - Vanilla Cream
E.L.F. Soothing Lip Balm - Strawberry Cream
Ulta Butter Balm - Belle
Sephora - Fresh Gloss
 
These are the lip gloss mini sets that I have.
 
The first two sets are from Essence. They each have three mini glosses in the set and the packaging has to do with a city.
 
This is the San Francisco set...
 
 
This is the Paris set...
 
 
This is a set called The Lip Glossary that I got from Ulta. It had 20 mini glosses in the set I believe. Some of them were ruined a little and others have shimmer so I put them up for a giveaway. I never opened them because I knew I would never wear them. These are the ones that I liked and kept for my collection.
 
 
So this Blog concludes my Lippies collection. I hope you enjoyed it and come back to check out the rest of my makeup collection. Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment