Sunday, February 1, 2015

January Favorites!

Hey Everyone here's my January Favorites...
 
 
I have been loving the First Aid Beauty lip therapy. It makes my lips so hydrated and smooth and lasts for quite a while. This is the best product that I have used on dry winter lips in a long time. I have also been using the Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Cat Eyes mascara. I got it in black and I have really been enjoying it. This mascara flares my eyelashes out at the ends and makes them long and dark and I have not had any problems with clumping which I love. Another product that I have been using every night is the Simple Eye Makeup Remover Pads. I love Simple products because they are so easy on my sensitive skin.
 
 
The two nail polishes that I used the most in the month of January were Pixie by Urban Outfitters. It's a pale blue and so pretty. I have also bought China Glaze polishes for the first time so I have been trying those out. The one that I love is Too Yacht To Handle. It's a mint green and I love the way it looks when I put my top coat on. Speaking of, my favorite top coat has been Essie Matte About You. It makes even the shiniest polishes matte and I have just been loving that effect all month long. I have been using a lot of spring polishes lately because I am so over winter and the cold that I just can't wait until spring!
 
 
A few kind of random products that I have been loving are the Boscia black mask. I only used it toward the end of January but my face felt so smooth and clean and exfoliated after I used it that I already can tell that it will be a favorite of mine for a long time. I have been using the E.L.F. makeup remover pen for the past couple months and I love it. I read some reviews before buying it that people got ones that were dried up or it didn't work for them but I have had no problem with mine. It takes off my waterproof mascara when I make mistakes and I love it. I have also been using the Enreign Cuticle Oil. I got it from my local Dollar Tree so I wasn't really expecting much to be honest but it smells amazing and I have noticed a change in my cuticles.
 
 
The two fragrances that I used for the month of January was Taylor by Taylor Swift and Bath & Body Works Forever Red. I got Taylor for Christmas and I just love the scent. It's kind of a sweet but mature scent and it lasts all day long. I have used the Forever Red perfume in the past and loved it but then stopped using it in favor of something else but using Taylor for some reason made me want to go back to Forever Red as well. I am a big Taylor Swift fan and the scent made me think of her because I believe it came out around the time that her album Red came out, or maybe that's just when I picked it up.
 
Other Favorites...
 
I have been loving American Horror Story. I had a marathon on Netflix when I was bored and I fell in love with it. I really wish that I had watched it from the beginning when it was on T.V. The fourth season just ended so I am going to have to find it somewhere online to watch it. If anyone has any good sites to watch T.V. shows for free let me know!
Pretty Little Liars also came back on in January and I have been watching that as well. I love that show for some reason and I can't get enough of it.
 
So that's all for my new favorites. I am still loving all of the products from my December Blog post as well.
 
Thanks for reading :) As always I hope you enjoyed it and leave any ideas or suggestions for further Blog posts....
 
XOXO Lola
 
Up Next...Lipstick & Lip gloss collection so stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment