Monday, February 16, 2015

Empties February 2015

So today's blog are all the products that I have used up. My EMPTIES! There are quite a few products so I decided that I'm going to just list the products and then tell you guys whether I would recommend them and why. I hope you enjoy looking at all my trash!!!

I used up all of my holiday scented candles. Most of them were from last year so I wanted to use them up and start fresh this coming holiday season. They are mostly Bath & Body Works candles except for two that I got from Dollar Tree.

 
Holiday
Twisted Peppermint
Fresh Sparkling Snow
Fresh Balsam
 
I am definitely going to buy Fresh Balsam & Holiday or something similar to them next time around because I love the smell of them and they are exactly what I think of what I think of Christmas and winter scents. The Fresh Sparking Snow is my new favorite and I really hope that they bring it back this coming season. I am over the Twisted Peppermint scent so that one I will not repurchase unless it's a mini candle.
 
 
Pine
Vanilla Bean Noel
Fresh Balsam
Black Cherry
 
The two in the middle are Bath & Body Works mini candles. I bought them when I was first testing out holiday scents and fell in love with the Fresh Balsam so that's why I had to have the 3 wick candle. I might consider buying a larger Vanilla Bean Noel. The two candles on the end are from Dollar Tree and even though they were only $1 I won't buy them again. They don't have a scent while they are burning so you're just sitting there starring at a flame.
 
 
Suave Professionals Conditioner ~ Almond & Shea Butter. For dry, damaged hair
Herbal Essences body wash ~ Body Burst with Citrus
Rite Aid Renewal Dandruff Shampoo ~ Classic Clean
 
The conditioner and body wash were good. They smelled amazing and when it comes to those two products I usually just get what Is on sale and smells good on the day that I need to purchase them. The shampoo was ok. It doesn't have the best smell but I need to use an anti dandruff shampoo because my scalp is very sensitive. It worked for a little while but then I had to go back to my Head & Shoulders because apparently that Is the only shampoo that works for me.
 
 
Aveeno Ultra Calming Make Up Removing Wipes
Essence Brow Gel
Glacial Clay Mask ~ Real clay, arctic cloudberry & red grape
Bath & Body Works HandiBac Hand Sanitizer ~ White Citrus
 
The Aveeno make up removing wipes I used on my face once and broke out so I just used those to wipe swatches off my hands. They seemed very fragrance-y to me and my skin is just too sensitive for that. I love the Essence Brow Gel. That had made it into a favorites blog and I believe I have mentioned it more than once in other blogs. The clay mask I liked. It made my skin feel so smooth after I used it. I would definitely buy more of them if I come across them again. I believe I got this one for only $1 at Big Lots. The HandiBac I have had for so long and honestly was just glad to be done with it. I have another one of the foaming hand sanitizers that I am trying to use up as well. I don't believe that they even sell this kind anymore. Correct me if I am wrong. (I haven't seen them in a while)
 
 
Assured Shaving Cream ~ Raspberry
Dermasil Labs ~ Dry skin treatment original lotion
Crest 3D White Toothpaste ~ Radiant Mint
 
The shaving cream and lotion I won't buy again. I got them from Dollar Tree and although I have used similar products that worked well, these two were watery and just didn't really do anything so I would just rather use my $1 and buy one of the other products that do work. The toothpaste was ok. I didn't notice any changes in my teeth so I would only buy this again if it was really cheap on sale otherwise I will stick to the cheap store brand or other cheap toothpaste that does the same exact thing.
 
These last  few products are sample sizes. I got them all in Walmart Beauty Boxes.
 
L'OREAL Oleo Therapy Hair Expertise Sulfate Free System Conditioner
Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture for Fine, Flat Hair Shampoo
Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture for Fine, FLat Hair Conditioner
Dove Pure Care Dry Oil for Hair ~ African Macadamia Oil nourishing hair treatment
 
These were all good products. The shampoo and conditioners smelled amazing and I would definitely buy the conditioner if it is ever on sale. I am not sure what the hair oil was suppose to do and I didn't see any changes in my hair but it smelled really good and it lasted quite a while given it's small size.
 
So that's all for my first EMPTIES blog.
Hope you all enjoy your day. Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment