Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Lotions & Hand Sanitizer Collection

Hi Everyone,
 
Today's Blog is my collection of lotions & hand sanitizers. These are the lotions that I use on my hands, feet & body when I want to smell good but not treat my dry skin areas. Like my body mist collection, I am going to list the scents and if anyone wants key notes leave me a comment and I will respond and let you know what they are.
 
 
These are my full size Bath & Body Works lotions.
Twisted Peppermint
Be Enchanted
Velvet Sugar
Twilight Woods
Cucumber Melon
Secret Wonderland
 
 
These are some other lotions that I have.
Bath & Body Works - Forever Red Vanilla Rum Body Cream
Taylor Swift - Taylor lotion
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Lotion - Lavender Vanilla
 Soap & Glory Hand Food
 
 
These are a few small lotions that I have to put in my purse.
Bath & Body Works - Be Enchanted
Ulta - Water Blossom
EOS - Strawberry (I believe)
 
 
These are my pocket bac hand sanitizers from Bath & Body Works & a random foaming sanitizer that I don't think they even make anymore. The top row are holiday scents. the second row are traditional scents, the third row are one of the travel sets & the bigger bottle on the left is the foaming hand sanitizer.
Vanilla Bean Noel
Vanilla Bean Noel (I have two and I have a third that I am trying to use up right now)
Twisted Peppermint
Fresh Sparkling Snow (My new favorite holiday scent)
Sugar Plum Dream
Cucumber Melon
Nectarine Mint
Tropical Passionfruit
Golden Apple New York
Lime Rome
Wildberry Chicago
Cherry London
Fruit Punch Vegas
Nectarine Mint (Foaming)
 
So those are my lotions & Hand sanitizers. I hope you enjoyed this Blog.
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment