Friday, February 13, 2015

Perfume Collection

Today's Blog is my perfume collection. I want to start by saying I'm sorry for the way the pictures came out. I took them on my perfume tray and there is a glare that I didn't notice until I posted them and I am too lazy to take them again. From now on I will continue to use my blue blanket background! Enjoy!!!
 
This is my whole perfume collection and how I store it.
 
 
These are my favorite perfumes. My three Taylor Swift scents.
Wonderstruck, Taylor, Enchanted Wonderstruck.
I am still trying to get my hands on her new Incredible Things perfume but they are still sold out at the store that I want to get it at :(
 
 
These are other celebrity fragrances I have.
Britney Spears Curious & Fantasy. I got these years ago as Christmas presents but I still love them.
Jessica Simpson - I Fancy You
Paris Hilton - Just Me. This was a  birthday present years ago. I am half way through the bottle and it's actually a pretty scent.
 
 
These are two random fragrances that I have.
Victoria's Secret Simply Because For Her. This was a birthday present a few years ago from one of my sisters.
Love Sexy City. This is a random perfume that I got for $10 because it kind of reminded me of Sex And The City. HAHA!
 
 
 
These are three of the mini Bath & Body Works perfumes.
Forever Red Vanilla Rum, Forever Midnight, Forever Red. I got Forever Red because it came out around the time that Taylor Swift's Red album came out and I'm obsessed with her so I just had to get it and then I just had to get the other Forever scents naturally. HAHA! I do love these perfumes though so that's a plus!
 
So that's my perfume collection. I hope you enjoyed it.
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment