Sunday, February 22, 2015

Small Discount Store Haul

Yesterday I went to my local discount store and picked up a few things that I thought I would share with you guys. Everything I bought was only .99.
Enjoy!
 
 
I needed some conditioner and toothpaste so I picked up some White Rain Ocean Mist conditioner and Colgate Baking Soda and Peroxide toothpaste.
 
 
I picked up these two hair treatments. The first is an Argan Oil from Morocco. It says it's an intense deep conditioning hair treatment and it strengthens, restores and smooths dry, damaged hair. The second one is a Keratin Protein. It says it's a smoothing deep conditioner and it softens and prevents breakage in weak, damaged hair.
 
 
I also go these three single use face masks. I have used quite a few of these and I really like them but these are three that I haven't used yet. The first one is a mint chocolate chip with peppermint oil and cocoa. It says it's a refreshing and tingly moisturizing treatment. The second one is creamy coconut with coconut water and shea butter. It says it's a hydrating vitality boost for tired skin. The third one  is a clean-up mud mas with aloe vera and willow. It says it's made with aloe juice for blemish prone skin. All three masks are from the brand Montagne Jeunesse.
 
 
The final product I bought was yet another nail polish. (Like I need anymore!) This is a Julie G polish in the shade Fred. I believe I watched a YouTube video with Lindsey Hughes saying that Julie G is a YouTuber who came out with her own nail polish line but I am not 100% sure.
 
So that's all for this blog. I can't wait to use these products and do future reviews on them so stay tuned.
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment