Thursday, February 5, 2015

Eye Shadow, Mascara, Eyeliner, Brows & Tools Collection

Hey Guys!
 
Today's Blog is my eye collection. This includes my eye shadows, mascara, eyeliner, brow gel & eye tools. I hope you enjoy it!
 
This is my eye shadow collection. I don't have a lot I am working on expanding this part of my collection.
 
These two palettes are from L.A. Colors & I got them from my local Dollar Tree. The one on the left is a 12 color palette in Trendy and the one on the left is a 6 color palette called Haute. They are both nude palettes which is what I go to for my eye shadow. These palettes are good for the price. Most of the colors are pretty pigmented but there is some fall out.
 
 
These two palettes are my E.L.F. Custom Compacts. I love these. The compacts are $1 and each of the eye shadows were  $1 a piece as well. They are very pigmented and last me all day at work. The first swatch picture is for the compact on the left and the second picture is for the compact on the right. The last two colors are the same because that is my favorite shade so I wanted to make sure I had a backup!
 
 
Peach Fuzz, Driftwood, Truly Pink, Taupe
 
 
Wheat, Moondust, Pink Ice, Pink Ice
 
The eye shadow on the left is an E.L.F. eye shadow duo in Butter Pecan. The NARS is Laguna and it's actually a bronzing powder but I use it as an eye shadow because I love the color but I don't put makeup on my face because my skin is so sensitive I break out. So that's also why I will not have foundation or blush in my makeup collection either.
 
 
These are all of my mascaras. I love mascara and if there was only one makeup item that I could choose to have this is what I would choose. I wear mascara everyday no matter what I am doing or where I am going. I love how dark and long it makes my lashes and all of my mascara is black.
 
 
Essence - I Love Extreme Crazy Volume
Essence - I love Crazy Volume
Maybelline - Great Lash
Maybelline - Real Impact by Great Lash
Maybelline - The Colossal Volum' Express Cat Eyes
 
 
Covergirl - Bombshell Curvaceous by Lash Blast
Covergirl - Flamed Up Mega Curl (Hunger Games Edition)
Wet N Wild - Mega Volume
Wet N Wild - Mega Length
Ulta - Amped Lashes
Marc Jacobs Mascara
 
The last two pictures are my eye tools and brow gel as well as my eyeliner.
 
 
E.L.F. Mineral Eyeliner in black. This is the only liner I have because I like the automatic pens (I think that's what they are called) and I just threw out a few of my older liners that I have had for years. I am working on getting my liners back but I don't wear it all the time so I'm in no rush. HAHA. Then I just have my Covergirl tweezers. Then I have my E.L.F. & Essence Brow Gels.  The E.L.F. one I won't buy again only because I don't like how stiff the wand is. I love the Essence Brow Gel though. Last but not least I have my E.L.F. Makeup Remover pen which I also love and it was featured in my January favorites Blog so check that out as well :)
 
 
These are the last of my tools. I have the E.L.F. Contour Brush but I actually use it as my eye shadow brush. I am looking for some different inexpensive eye shadow brushes so if anyone knows of any good ones let me know either by leaving a comment here or on my Instagram. Then I have my E.L.F. Eyelash Curler and my Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray.
 
So that concludes my makeup collection Blogs. I am going to start on my skin care, fragrances, nail polish, etc collections so be sure to watch out for those in the coming weeks.  Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment