Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Face Mask Review

Today's blog is a little different. I am doing a review of the face masks that I currently have. I love doing at home face masks. I do them a  couple times a week. All of the full size masks I got from Ulta for $3.99 which isn't a bad price at all. The mini Boscia I got as a 100 point pick from Sephora.
 
 
This is the Queen Helene Mud Pack Masque with natural English clay. It says it's old-fashioned, time-tested treatment. It softens lines and tightens sagging skin. It's also a pore cleanser which is always a good thing. You cleanse your face, apply the mask, wait 15 minutes for the mask to harden and then remove with warm water and a cloth. The mask comes out of the tube a light brown color. I love this mask. When I use it my skin feels so smooth and clean and it just looks more healthy.
 
 
This is the Freeman Facial Revealing Peel-Off Mask in Pomegranate. It refines and purifies your skin. It removes dirt and excess oils. It is infused with acai, goju, mango, mangosteen, cranberry, noni and blueberry. It's perfect for all skin types. You apply it evenly to your face, leave on for 5-10 minutes or until it has dried then you gently peel it off and rinse your face with warm water. This mask comes out of the tube clear and kind of makes your face look wet. I always say that it looks like I have been working out all day! I love this mask. I think my favorite part is peeling it off my face. It's just so fun! It leaves my skin feeling and looking so amazing. It looks clear and refreshed and feels so fresh and smooth. It also smells really good.
 
 
This is the Freeman Facial Peel-Off Mask in Cucumber. It clarifies and renews your skin. This mask peels away impurities that can cause rough and dull skin. The cucumber extract and aloe help sooth while moisturizing. It is perfect for normal to combination skin. You put it evenly on your face, leave on for 5-10 minutes or until dry, then gently peel off the mask and rinse with warm water and a cloth. This is a lot like the pomegranate one. It comes out clear and makes your face look extremely wet. This mask has a cooling effect and leaves your skin feeling smooth, moisturized, fresh and clean. It also smells good.
 
 
This is the Boscia Luminizing Black Mask. It's a peel-off mask and it definitely lives up to it's name and comes out of the tube black. It helps boost skin clarity and minimizes the appearance of pores. You apply a thick even coat to your clean dry skin. Be sure to avoid eyebrows, hairline, lips, and eye area. Leave it on for 30 minutes or until it is completely dry, then gently peel off the mask from the outer edge and then rinse off the residue. I love this mask. I have only used it once but because it's so small you can probably only get two uses out of it anyway. It makes your skin smooth and clean looking. I'm not sure about the pore minimizing because I have only used it once. I hope this mask goes on sale soon because I would definitely buy it but because I have other masks I can't justify paying the $38 for it!
 
So that's my face mask review blog. I hope you all enjoyed it and definitely go and pick these masks up if you get the chance because they are so worth it.
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment