Sunday, June 28, 2015

Colors Of The Rainbow Tag!

I saw this tag going around YouTube and thought it was cool so I decided to do a Blog post. This is the Colors Of The Rainbow Tag and the purpose Is to name a makeup or clothing item for each of the colors. I switched it up a little bit and chose makeup and nail polish because my clothing items consist mostly of black, white and jeans.
 
 
Red ~ NYX Butter Gloss in Cherry Pie
Orange ~ Baby Lips in Oh Orange
Yellow ~ Nicole By O.P.I. in Hit The Lights (Selena Gomez Collection)
Blue ~ Urban Outfitters in Pixie
Green ~ Revlon in Sassy
Purple ~ NYC in Plaza Plumberry
Pink ~ e.l.f. Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick in Pink Umbrellas
Multicolor ~ Deborah Lippmann in Happy Birthday
 
I tag anyone who wants to do it!
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment