Friday, June 12, 2015

What's On My IPOD?

I want to start doing some different types of blogs not just beauty, skin care, nails, etc. This is the start of a What's On My... series of blogs. The first one is a What's On My IPOD Blog. Here it is...
 
First off, I have the IPOD Touch 5th Generation 32 GB Blue.
 
 
MAIN SCREEN:
 
Most of these are self explanatory so I'm not going to explain them.
 
Safari
App Store
iTunes Store
Music
Camera
Photos
Facebook
YouTube
Instagram
Pinterest
Amazon
Kindle
Sims FreePlay ~ A free version of the Sims game.
Covet Fashion ~ Buying and putting together outfits for events to earn cash, tickets and diamonds.
Dragon Mania Legends ~ Breeding and training dragons.
Agent Alice ~ Hidden object game mixed with murder mystery.
Guess Person ~ Basically Guess Who.
Charades ~ This is like Heads Up!
Misc. ~ This is where I keep all the apps that I don't use that often if at all.
 
 
 
MISC. SCREEN ONE:
 
FaceTime
Voice Memos
Newsstand
Notes
Passbook
Stocks
Reminders
Maps
Weather
 
 
MISC. SCREEN TWO:
 
Health
iBooks
Tips
Podcasts
Videos
Game Center
Messages
Mail
Clock
 
 
This is the case that I am currently using for my IPOD. It's blue on the top and black and greyish color zig zag stripes on the bottom. I can't remember the brand but I got it on Amazon for about $6.
 
That's what is on my IPOD I hope you liked it.
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment