Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Empties June 2015

These are all of the things that I have used up over the last few months...
 
HAIR:
 
 
I used up two Head & Shoulders Almond Oil shampoos. I love it and it's the only thing that seems to work for my dry scalp so I will keep repurchasing that.
I used up a tea tree shampoo as well. It smells really good but it seems like after a couple of uses it just didn't work as well as the Head & Shoulders.
I used up three conditioners. The V05 tea therapy smelled really good, the White Rain Ocean Mist is by far my favorite scent and the Herbal Essences conditioner had a floral scent that I really enjoyed as well.
I also used up a tea tree oil that I used on my scalp a couple times a week hoping that it would help my scalp but I didn't really see the same results as I did with the Head & Shoulders.
I used up two hair masks. the Argan Oil and the Keratin Protein. Both smelled good but I didn't see that much of a difference but they were also pretty small sizes. If I bought either of them again it would be the Keratin Protein hair mask because it smelled the best out of the two and it is also good for color treated hair.
 
BODY:
 
 
I used up three body washes. I loved the Bath & Body Works Strawberry Sparkler. It really did smell like strawberries and I would definitely buy it again if they brought it back. The Herbal Essences body wash smelled like coconuts and I would buy that if it went on sale again. The White Rain Ocean Mist was the best one of all.
I loved the Violet Sweet Pea foaming milk bath. I made my skin smell so good and feel so soft when I got out of the bath tub.
I liked the Renewal shave gel. It wasn't my favorite. It didn't make my skin feel soft like the skintimate but it is a good stand in.
The Secret Clinical Strength deodorant was amazing. I could smell it all day long, even when I went to take a shower at night. I got this for free in a Walmart Beauty Box but if it ever went on sale I would definitely purchase it.
I also used up three travel size body washes. The Dove one was very creamy and smelled good and I would buy it if it went on sale. The two Ulta shower gels both smelled good but the Water Blossom one was my favorite. The other one was Pink Petals I believe.
 
RANDOM:
 
 
I used up two candles I have had for years. They are both from Charlotte Russe. The Peony Flower and Winter Berry both smelled good but the berry one was my favorite out of the two.
I used up a colgate toothpaste. It was just a toothpaste, it did it's job. I'm not too particular about my toothpaste, I usually just buy whatever is on sale.
I used up an e.l.f. makeup remover pen, It worked great and I do have another one that I am currently using.
I also used up a nail polish remover. That one is kind of self explanatory.
 
FREE SAMPLES:
 
 
I also used up a bunch of free samples. I liked the Nivea in shower lotions. I am planning on buying some. The Purity, Fresh, Soap & Glory and First Aid Beauty face cleansers did their job. The Origins and Clinique moisturizers smelled good but one of them made me break out so those aren't something that I am going to be buying. The Origins face mask smelled kind of funny to me. The Glam Glow mask sample was just what it says. The Hope in a Jar moisturizer broke me out so I won't purchase that.
 
SKIN CARE:
 
 
I love the Simple Foaming Cleanser. It lasted so long and is so worth the money.
The Olay and First Aid Beauty cleansers worked good.
 I really liked the Eucerin moisturizer and I will definitely use it again in the future.
I loved the Boscia black mask and really wish it wasn't so expensive. I am searching for something cheaper and similar.
The Yes to Cucumbers and Olay makeup wipes were fine but I honestly didn't think they were anything special.
I loved the Simple Makeup Remover Pads and will definitely be getting more of those.
I also really loved the face masks. The three I got were Mint Chocolate Chip. Clean Up Mud with Aloe and Creamy Coconut. They all smelled so good but my favorite one was definitely the Mint Chocolate Chip. 
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola


No comments:

Post a Comment