Saturday, June 13, 2015

What's On My Kindle?

Here is the second What's On My... blog. This one is the What's On My Kindle blog. I am only going to give brief descriptions because I have quite a few books on my kindle. I love to read and the Kindle is the best purchase I have ever made. I hope you enjoy this post as much as I do writing it...

 
PAGE ONE:
 
Affliction ~ Book 22 in the Anita Blake Vampire Hunter Series by Laurell K. Hmilton about a female Marshall who can raise the dead and has several relationships with various supernatural beings.
 
Fifty Shades Of Grey Trilogy ~ BDSM relationship romance trilogy by E.L. James. Definitely for mature readers.
 
Kiss The Dead ~ Book 21 in the Anita Blake Series. 
 
Arena One: Slaverunners ~ Book one of three by Morgan Rice about the post apocalyptic world.
 
Beauty: An Anita Blake Novella ~ A short novel in the Anita Blake Series.
 
Found ~ Book 8 of 8 in The Vampire Journals series by Morgan Rice about as teenage girl who gets involved in the vampire world while looking for clues as to who she really is.
 
Vowed ~ Book 7 in the Vampire Journals Series.
 
Betrothed ~ Book 6 in The Vampire Journals Series.
 
Desired ~ Book 5 in The Vampire Journals Series.
 
Destined ~ Book 4 in The Vampire Journals Series.
 
 
PAGE TWO:
 
Betrayed ~ Book 3 in The Vampire  Journals Series.
 
Loved ~ Book 2 in The Vampire Journals Series.
 
Turned ~ Book 1 in The Vampire Journals Series.
 
Not My Daughter ~ By Barbara Delinsky. This is a book about a few teenage girlfriends who decide to get pregnant together.
 
Beastly ~ By Alex Flinn. This is about a teenage boy who is cursed with ugliness unless he can find someone to fall in love him within a certain time.
 
Hit List ~ Book 20 in the Anita Blake Series.
 
Bullet ~ Book 19 in the Anita Blake Series.
 
Flirt ~ Book 18 in the Anita Blake Series.
 
Skin Trade ~ Book 17 in the Anita Blake Series.
 
Blood Noir ~ Book 16 in the Anita Blake Series.
 
 
PAGE THREE:
 
The Harlequin ~ Book 15 in the Anita Black Series.
 
Danse Macabre ~ Book 14 in the Anita Blake Series.
 
Micah ~ Book 13 in the Anita Blake Series.
 
Incubus Dreams ~ Book 12 in the Anita Blake Series.
 
Cerulean Sins ~ Book 11 in the Anita Black Series.
 
Narcissus In Chains ~ Book 10 in the Anita Blake Series.
 
Obsidian Butterfly ~ Book 9 in the Anita Blake Series.
 
Blue Moon ~ Book 8 in the Anita Blake Series.
 
Burnt Offerings ~ Book 7 in the Anita Blake Series.
 
A Quest For Heroes ~ This book is by Morgan Rice and It is book one in I believe what will be three. I haven't read this one yet but I downloaded it because it was free and I like her other series.
 
 
PAGE FOUR:
 
The New Oxford American Dictionary
Oxford Dictionary Of English
Archived Items
 
This last page is stuff that comes on the Kindle. I want to apologize in advance for the photo quality. This is the best I could get them without having a glare on the screen. I got one of the first Kindles to come out so it isn't touch screen and it doesn't have a backlight.
 
 
This is the case I am currently using. It's the Vera Bradley Tablet Sleeve in Lola.
 
That's what is on my Kindle. I hope you enjoyed it and definitely read the books if you haven't already and you like what they are about.
 
Thanks for Reading :)
 
XOXO Lola 

No comments:

Post a Comment