Saturday, June 20, 2015

Revlon Illuminate Skin Renewal System Review

So I went  ahead and bought a more expensive cleansing brush. It is not the Clarisonic but it is $25 more than the Olay VA-VA-VIVID that I bought a while back. I loved my Olay cleansing brush but I wanted something a little bigger and with more cleansing options. The cleansing system that I got is the Revlon Illuminate Skin Renewal System.
 
 
It comes with a case and three different attachments.
 
 
There are two speeds, high and low. It also spins around instead of vibrating like the Olay. Wipe the hand piece with a damp cloth.
 
 
I got it in pink and white but I also saw them in just pink and I think just white. It takes two AA batteries. Rinse attachments after each use with warm water. You can also use warm, soapy water.
 
 
The first attachment (the one on the left) is the Soft Silicone Flex-Tip. This removes dirt, makeup and bacteria. Use this at low speed. The picture didn't come out that clear but this is the attachment in the previous video that you can see more clearly.
 
The middle attachment is the Exfoliating Brush. This removes dead skin cells and stimulates muscles. Use this at low speed.
 
The attachment on the right is the Cleansing Sponge. This is made for intensive and soothing facial cleansing. It also removes makeup and oil. Use this brush on either high or low setting.
 
A few Tips...
 
Do not use in the shower or bath tub
Don not use if you have a rash, severe acne or other skin ailments
Rinse your face with warm water and pat dry
 
I love this cleansing brush. It is so light weight and compact. I love that it comes with a case, it makes it easy for travel and keeps in clean at the same time. I also love the fact that it comes with three applicator attachments and rotates. I wanted something a little more high tech then the Olay system but I just couldn't talk myself into spending so much on the Clarisonic. Maybe one day HAHA! All in all I am very pleased with the Revlon cleansing brush and I feel as though it cleans my skin deeper and makes my skin feel even better.
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment