Monday, June 8, 2015

Summer Reading List

This is my Summer Reading List. Since Summer is officially around the corner I thought I would share some of the books that I enjoy reading. I choose books for many different age groups, interests, etc. Enjoy and read...
 
 
AUTOBIOGRAPHIES:
 
Welcome To My World ~ Johnny Weir
Out Of Sync ~ Lance Bass
 
SERIES:
 
Anita Blake Vampire Hunter Series ~ Laurell K. Hamilton
Flowers In The Attic Series ~ V.C. Andrews
 
CLASSICS:
 
To Kill A Mockingbird ~Harper Lee
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings ~ Maya Angelou
 
AUTHORS:
 
Nicholas Sparks (The Notebook, The Last Song, Safe Haven, A Walk To Remember)
Caroline B. Cooney (The Face On The Milk Carton Series,  Both Sides Of Time Time Travel Series)
 
GOOD READS:
 
Water For Elephants
Claude & Camille ~ Stephanie Cowell

No comments:

Post a Comment