Sunday, June 14, 2015

What's On My Phone?

Here is everything that I have on my phone at the moment...
 
I apologize in advance for the horrible photo quality. I had to take the photos on my IPOD and this was the only way I could capture the apps without having the flash show up...
 
 
FIRST PAGE
 
Internet
Settings
Calculator
Clock
Yahoo! ~ My personal email account.
Facebook ~ Also personal.
FB Messenger
Instagram
Twitter
Chase ~ Where I pay my Amazon card.
Discover ~ Where I pay my Discover card.
Citi ~ Where I pay my Citi card.
MyDays ~ This is a period tracker.
Play Store ~ This is where you buy and download apps on an Android phone.
Gallery
Advanced Task Killer ~ This kills any unused apps and saves on your battery.

 
PAGE TWO
 
Shop kick ~ Earn points for shopping and walking into certain stores and you can trade them in for gift cards.
S Health ~ Keep track of diet, exercise and weight loss.
Keep safe ~ Hide any photos you want hidden. I use this for blog photos so that I can find them easier.
Antivirus
Blogger ~ Blog on the go
YouTube
Taylor Swift ~ This is a fill in the lyrics game that I play on the bus to work to keep me occupied.
Weather Widget
 
These are the permanent icons that stay when you swipe to the other pages...
 
Contacts
Phone
Camera
Messages
Apps
 
 
The case that I am currently using is a mint green hard case that I got from Amazon for about $9. It's from the brand Caseology.

 
I wanted to show you what the case looked like from the front when it's on the phone so I used the flash for this one. Sorry about the flash on the screen. :)
 
By the way, I have the Samsung Galaxy S5. The background that I have on my phone is actually a picture that I took of a random street that I was walking down at night when it was foggy. I just think it looks kind of creepy.
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola
 

No comments:

Post a Comment