Saturday, June 27, 2015

Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara Review

I got this mascara in the Spring Walmart Beauty Box. It retails for about $8. Here is my review...
 
 
The package said that you would see lash growth in 30 days. Honestly I don't see any change in the length of my eye lashes which I am disappointed about. I'm not saying that it doesn't work, maybe it works for other people but it just didn't work for me. Aside from that, I really do love this mascara. It's not sticky, it makes my lashes dark and long when I have it on. I don't get clumps and I don't have spidery lashes when I use it. I would definitely buy this mascara. It didn't grow my lashes, but the product was amazing even without that and its around the same price as any other mascara. If it was a $20 mascara I would say don't waste the money because it doesn't grow your lashes (In my case anyway) but because it's $8 and a really good product, I would say if you want to spend the money definitely go try it out. I personally think it is worth the money.
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment